I received a message from an amazing resource, Tonya Haynes of Phoenix Business Development Group yesterday about the Macy’s Retail Certification training program.
The Macy’s Retail Certification is beginning its 3rd cohort, May 20, 2013.
10A – 4P, Monday – Friday
Held at: Los Angeles Urban League
5681 W Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016
The sessions will begin 5/20 and complete 6/6…the detailed calendar will be provided at the start of class.
The Macy’s Retail Certification Training program has been developed to recruit, train and retain well educated professionals within the retail industry.
Retail is 90% of the US gross domestic product (GDP-aka jobs created in America and funds the US economy). The retail industry consists of…
- Clothing stores such as; Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, Ross
- Point of Sale stores such as; Car Dealerships, Mobile Phone stores/kiosks, Apple/Microsoft Branches
- Club stores such as; Sams, Costco and Smart & Final
To name a few…Is your dream to build a career within the retail industry? Do you know someone who would enjoy this exciting line of work?
What’s in it for YOU:
- Guaranteed interview with Macy’s stores throughout the US**
- A National Retail Certification that is accepted and observed at 100% of the retail establishments throughout the US**
- FREE training that will have you on your way to the job of your dreams!
**Upon successful completion of the certification exam
If clothes, shopping and helping people find their inner “Fashionista” is your dream…apply via the below link by Friday, May 10th to begin you journey into a career in the retail industry or call the Los Angeles Urban League at 323.299.9660 x247.
Apply for the program Macy’s Certification Program