Last week my 7 year old and I watched Gabby Douglas win the gold medal in the Olympics All-Around Gymnastics competition. What a great moment, I could see the excitement in the eyes of my daughter (who is also a gymnast) as she took note of every move that Gabby made. The next day she was up early practicing her routine, tumbling in the yard and trying to incorporate some of the keys she took in from the night before. During your job search you have to have a routine and stick to it.
Tip of the Week: Stick to Your Routine
• Apply to positions where you have recent and relevant experience
• Customize your resume based on what the job description requires
• Make sure you are “framing your success” meaning quantify your Outcomes
• Communicate your value in 3 ways: Revenue Generation, Time Savings & Cost Savings
• Send a Thank You note (not email) after the interview
Follow this routine and you will be on your way to accepting a new job offer before you know it.
Have a great day and an even better week,
For more information on Articulate U and how we can assist you in achieving your career goals email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 323-540-4220.